River is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We keep this privacy statement under regular review. This policy was last updated on 1st January 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and the name of your organisation
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to your business
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your business and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you about our products, services or to send you information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing via the link on our communications or by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to:
River Agency, The Walls Building, Building 1, Barnwood Point Business Park, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3HX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.