Providing an easy route to visualising and improving Sales and Aftersales performance
- Multiple data sources and lots of KPI data for UK Network – Sales and Aftersales
- All performance data was Excel-based – open to human error
- Huge amount of time and resource required to work out bonus achievements and payouts
- No central place to store KPIs
- Lack of clarity on where to focus
- Prone to delays and issues with data supply
- Lack of confidence in data accuracy.
River delivered a web-based platform providing managers and dealers with:
- Centralisation of multiple data feeds
Visualisation of their KPIs across the hierarchy
- Quick and easy online access to key KPIs
- Detailed KPI reporting
- Launched in 2014 to their UK network – HO, Field Manager and force and depot managers
- Web platform to host their dealer incentive bonus tracker
- They have a central tool to run weekly incentives to motivate retailers
- Support across multiple devices
- Automation of data processing
- An agreed schedule/timescale of when data should be provided.
- The platform helps drive performance improvement throughout the Volvo’s entire UK network
- Multiple data feeds are now centralised and data is displayed in a clear and coherent way
- Automated and seamless data feeds support proactive management.
- Volvo now have confidence in ‘one version of the truth’ and can make business decisions based on accurate data
- With transparency of performance they know how much bonus to pay
- Tracks long term performance
- Advises on how to earn additional points (points mean £££)
- Focus on KPIs that matter
- Easy identification of depots that require additional help and support from HO.